The apex of wood-pellet grills, the Timberline D2 1300 was designed for firing up competition quality cooks with ease.
Put your cooking on auto-pilot with Traeger’s GrillGuide® and the WiFIRE® enabled controller. Just choose your recipe, download to your grill, and you’ll be creating favourites such as juicy roasted chicken, fork-tender smoked pot roast and blueberry bread pudding in no time.
The Traeger Pellet Sensor will even alert you to add more hardwood pellets if you start to run low.
Monitor the entire cook cycle from anywhere at any time through the Traeger App on your smartphone.
Infuse perfect hardwood smoke with the all new D2® Direct Drive drivetrain, delivering better smoke with more power and flavor while maintaining precise cooking temperatures.
The Timberline 1300 also features Traeger’s biggest cooking capacity, so you can feed any crowd with ease.
The heavyweight champion of outdoor cooking welcomes you to the Hall-of-Flame.
- Timberline D2 Controller
- Wifire® Technology
- D2® Direct Drive
- Tru Convection® System
- Super Smoke Mode
- Keep Warm Mode
- Traeger Pellet Sensor
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust® System
- Meat Probe W/ Storage Compartment
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Interior
- Three Tiers of Stainless-Steel Grates
- Dual Position Smoke/Sear Bottom Grill Grate
- Concealed Grease Pan
- Stainless Steel Front Shelf
- Hopper Clean-Out
- Stainless Steel Side Shelf with Hooks
- Magnetic Bamboo Cutting Board
- Power Cord Hook
- Locking Casters
- Grilling Area: 1300 Sq.In. (0.839 M2)
- Hopper Capacity: 24lbs (10.89kg)
- Assembled Size: W58” X D28” X H51” (H1473mm X D711mm X H1295mm)
- Assembled Weight: 238lbs (107.95kg)
- Available in Black