The Extendable Large Charcoal BBQ Spit Rotisserie can be adjusted in length into 2 sizes depending on what you're cooking. Use the charcoal extendable spit set just for cooking a small piece of meat, or extend it to fit a whole lamb! The unit can also be used as a charcoal BBQ by using the accompanying grill. The charcoal spit extendable set packs away neatly into a small box making it perfect for taking away with you, or for storing away.
Price includes VAT and Delivery to most UK Mainland addresses.
- Galvanised steel construction, 12 month warranty
- 240V Electric motor (30kg motor capacity) with 24 month warranty compliant with CE electrical safety standards. 60kg motor available as option.
- 2-piece, stainless steel skewer - 160cm x 22mm round diameter
- 2 large stainless steel prongs
- 1 stainless steel back brace
- 1 stainless grill
- 1 cooking thermometer
- 1 protective cover
- 2 protective metal sheets to put the charcoal on. This increases the lifespan of your unit and reduces cleaning time.
- Holes and thread for wheels to attach
- Folds into a compact unit 78cm x 56 cm x 12.5cm - great for storage
- Limited screws -assemble without a screw driver in less than 5 mins!
- All accessories are food grade 304 stainless steel
Note: Some photographs of this product listing may include additional accessories which aren't included in package but can be purchased separately. All models sold in the UK are fitted with 3-pin plugs.
- 78-138cm (L) x 56cm (W)d x 12.5cm (D)
- In its fully compact form, it is 78cm in length. Fully extended it is 138cm in length
- The base is 1mm thick + another 1mm for the metal charcoal sheet. The metal sheet protects the base of the spit so that the heat from the charcoal isn't transferred.
How it extends:
- The base of the tray consists of 2 pieces of metal which slide in and out of one another.
- The skewer provided with this set is a 2 piece skewer which joins together in the middle. When using the spit in its compact form, insert use one half of the skewer into the motor. When using the spit in its extended form, screw in the second half of the skewer so the skewer spans the entire length of the unit
- Lambs, small piglets,chickens, gyros and rolls of meat